SKY VUE– Bishan New condo launch by Capitaland Singapore
Skyvue condo is a 99-years leasehold new launch condo development by Capitaland (One of Singapore largest developer) and Mitsubishi Estate. Skyvue condo is located 3 mins away from Bishan MRT interchange, bus interchange and Junction 8 mall. With expected completion in mid 2017, it comprises of two 37 storey towers with 694 unit. Skyvue condo residents will be able to access within a short drive to Nex megamall, Ang mo kio hub, Bishan Park and Toa Payoh Central which is a short distance away for some family fun and gatherings. A healthy fun-filled lifestyle awaits you.
This luxurious SkyVue new launch condo has full and unique facilities, which includes a guard house, clubhouse, Function Room & Indoor Gym Tennis Court , 50m swimming pool & Sun Deck, Aqua Gym, Yoga Deck, BBQ Areas, Outdoor Fitness Station, Children’s Playground, and even a Sky gym located on the 37th floor with panoramic views. Skyvue condo facilities provide full family entertainment needs for your family and loved ones. Indulge in a serene and tranquil lifestyle right in the heart of Bishan.
SKY VUE condo | Lifestyle and Convenience
Several buses are available at the bus interchange near Skyvue condo along with shopping centers and restaurants. Avenue South condo is also just 3 mins away from the Bishan MRT interchange Station (CC15,NS17) for both the circle and the north-south lines. Commuting to Orchard as well as the city area is therefore very convenient. It is also near to good malls like Junction 8, Nex megamall, Sky Everton new launch, Bishan Park and Toa Payoh Central . Entertainment for your loved ones and friends are therefore at your fingertips with the full condo facilities as well as the amenities nearby. Residents get to enjoy numerous fun-filling nearby recreation activities.
Skyvue bishan is also near good schools such as Raffles Instituition, Catholic High, Australian International School and Raffles Junior College. Stamford American international school, Ai Tong Primary and Kuo Chuan Presbyterian is also around in the area. For rental potential, there are the expats from Changi Business Park, Singapore’s 4th University, Japanese School, United World College and Singapore Changi Airport. For vehicle owners, it takes less than 10 minutes to drive to the business hub and vibrant Orchard Road shopping district, via Central Expressway (CTE).
Why SKY VUE condo?
- Located within mins to Bishan MRT interchange( Circle & North-South Line). Condo developments near MRT are becoming increasingly rare. Bus interchange right beside.
- Very good pricing of 13xxpsf even for 1 bedrooms or small size units. everywhere else near mrt already hitting 1500+ psf.
- Lots of education institution surrounding the project, from primary school up to Junior College. One Pearl Bank Capitaland renowned ones like Raffles Instituition and Catholic High.
- Macritchie reservoir and Bishan park can bring nature to your family and friends
- Reputable developer with many years as Singapores leading developer firm Capitaland
- Easy access to various shopping, dining and entertainment mall. Junction 8 just 4 mins walk away!
- Easy access to CBD, Orchard shopping belt all due to Bishan Centralised city fringe location
- Full resort style condominium facilities for you and your family to enjoy.
New launches Upcoming
Please also see the next upcoming launch called Amber Park, it will be developed by CDL and will be a freehold project.
The Former Changi Gardens has be enbloc and will be redeveloped into a new freehold launch called Parc Komo .
Treasure at Tampines will be the largest condo project till date. Located at Tampines ave, it will consist of 2000+ units.
The Riviere will be situated at the former Zouk Site at Jiak kim road. Developed by Frasers, it will be one of the best river facing projects till date.
Qingjian is still currently marketing the Shunfu Ville enbloc Jadescape and will continue selling till its sold out.
Piermont Grand EC is set to be the hottest executive condominium launch in 2019, it is anticipated that it will be sold out just like the last ec hundred palms.